Thread: Red Shoes Wins Livonia!

Default Red Shoes Wins Livonia!

Congratulations Joe on winning the biggest,baddest Rimfire match ever held in Hoosier land.Ain`t it sweet! I hope if BC does a Doodle of the winner that he puts those "Red Shoes" right up front with a U.S. Kid smoking a big ole cuban cigar . Smoking in Indiana!!!
    Last edited by SLICK WILLY; 5 Days Ago at 12:06 PM.

Default Just ole average "Joe"!

Quote Originally Posted by SLICK WILLY View Post
    Congratulations Joe on winning the biggest,baddest Rimfire match ever held in Hoosier land.Ain`t it sweet! I hope if BC does a painting of the winner that he puts those red shoes right up front with U.S. Kid smoking a big ole cuban cigar . Smoking in Indiana!!!

Had a couple of guys ask ,Joe is saving his Midas +1372 for St Louis and he will be OK! Above was the First ever PSL in Livonia ,average Joe never got his Calfee Doodle , I want to buy that Crawfish Doodle he did for Jerry, it is the most relevant doodle for ICE, maybe the WLM will put that Doodle up for auction @ ARA Nationals for the ARA Juniors to recieve the Proceeds! I`ll start the bidding @ $500 and I`ll more than likely go higher! Man do we CrawFish in Borden!
    Last edited by SLICK WILLY; 5 Days Ago at 12:04 PM.

3. Default

Congratulations Mr Joe on your win at Livonia. Too bad you didn't get a "doodle" for your victory.