Thread: Any Connecticut Rimfire Benchrest Shooters?

Default Any Connecticut Rimfire Benchrest Shooters?

I'm curious if there are any CT rimfire Benchrest shooters on this forum? I'm interested in learning where you shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by C295068 View Post
    I'm curious if there are any CT rimfire Benchrest shooters on this forum? I'm interested in learning where you shoot.
    I don't know anyone shooting from CT but there are IR50 matches in NY, NH, & ME. There is a match in Newton, NH this Sunday & if you'd like to try it out we'll have some equipment for you. Say so here or in a PM if you're coming so we'll know to have it.
    We could use some new shooters in NE!!!!

Keith

Keith-
    Thank-you for the invitation to the NH IR5050 (~2.5 hr drive). I would love to attend on Sunday but I don't think I will be able to make it due to previous commitments. In the future, I will try to attend a match in NH and maybe bring my nephew.

If the weather looks good on Saturday, I plan to attend the NY IR5050 match. It's a ~3.5 hr drive one way.

Mark

For the most part a long drive is what most of us have. Its the nature of the beast. Who knows, maybe someday you could introduce sanctioned rfbr matches in your local club & then there would be some in CT!
    I hope you can make it out there & keep a couple of my ME matches on your calander. Oct 8th & 29th LINCOLN COUNTY RIFLE CLUB
    Good luck with whatever you do.

Keith