Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aussies to Visit ChickenFoot & Gold City !

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drknite View Post
    Congratulations to Mr Jeff. Nice pictures Tommy. Good looking range. See you Wednesday.
    Will do,see ya there,bring some waders,lol
    Last edited by tommyt654; 3 Days Ago at 05:46 AM.

Default Thank you this is fun

We are having a great time over here in the USA
    Slick Willy has been awesome with both his time and loaning us a rest for our rifles
    Cant thank him enough, his range is a credit to him.

Steve the Fiddler has helped me out showing me how to steer my way around a new game go ARA
    I very much appreciate his kind help thank you

Lamar is talking in code or something because he said about three sentences and everyone laughed but I didn't understand any of it at all.
    He is a great bloke though he has a strong accent but you blokes probably think that about us

Best part is that everyone I have met have been really nice blokes and sure make you all feel at home
    I'll have to start using the word "Y'all" when I get back home cause it sure beats "you lot over there" but I will never be able to say it right

If Y'all want to see the pictures from our trip so far you can see them on our "Team KAOS" page on Facebook

kind regards Ben

Default 18 Shooters Last Evening an 16 Today !

Just want to Thank Folks for Coming and To The Aussies for Dropping in on their way to The Triple Crown! I was reading on a DownUnder Forum that the really good Shooterswas staying Down Under ! Come to find out That Ben West just won The Australian Nationals just a month ago ,so he has eared his stripes prettyfast shooting his Elton John Falcon Jet ! 2nd again today ! Way to Go ! But First was a Clemson Tiger that was concieved on Clemson Campus and bleeds Orange from day one ! You gotta like Jeff even though his parents were not thinking about a baby Tigers at the Time!

1 Jeff Langley 2190
    2 Ben West 2180 (Australia)
    3 Bob Collins 2150
    4 William Casey 2122
    5 Richard LightFoot 2107(Australia)
    6 Mike Cameron
    7 Steve Lloyd
    8 Mike Bowland
    9 Tommy Stephenson
    10 Jamie Hoskins
    Last edited by SLICK WILLY; 4 Days Ago at 08:13 PM.

Default Ben West

After reviewing the results from both ChickenFoot matches, I see that Ben West (Australia) placed 2nd, with only 50 points separating him from both 1st place winners. Mr. West appears to be a strong consistent competitor and should perform extremely well at the matches in Bristol, VA. Excellent shooting Ben, ... good luck to all who attend. John Austen

PS: Thanks to Bill Casey (Slick Willy) for hosting our friends from Australia at his first class range in Cedartown, GA.

Default Y'all is appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by The Jet View Post
    We are having a great time over here in the USA
    Slick Willy has been awesome with both his time and loaning us a rest for our rifles
    Cant thank him enough, his range is a credit to him.

Steve the Fiddler has helped me out showing me how to steer my way around a new game go ARA
    I very much appreciate his kind help thank you

Lamar is talking in code or something because he said about three sentences and everyone laughed but I didn't understand any of it at all.
    He is a great bloke though he has a strong accent but you blokes probably think that about us

Best part is that everyone I have met have been really nice blokes and sure make you all feel at home
    I'll have to start using the word "Y'all" when I get back home cause it sure beats "you lot over there" but I will never be able to say it right

If Y'all want to see the pictures from our trip so far you can see them on our "Team KAOS" page on Facebook

kind regards Ben
    40 years ago (literally) this Yankee was standing in almost a group of fine southern bells in Mount Airy, North Carolina and as I went to to take my leave I said a very common Yankee phrase "See you guys later".
    One of the ladies cupped her attributes, shoved them in my face, and said "do I look like a guy to you?"
    I've been saying y'all ever since.
    True story.
    You can't change the past. Only the future.

6. Default

I can't wait to hear Lamar's secret language. It probably resembles mine a lot.

We arrived in Bristol today with "The Brits" after a tour of the Oates museum.

Going to Kettlefoot to practice tomorrrow.

Rain has ended for now.

Renae

Default Gold City Match

I'd like to thank David Kenimer for putting on the match today as an introduction to the Triple Crown.

We got a fair handle on those ARA targets at Slick's place but those PSL targets were something else.

Good to get a look at them before the main dance next week.

Default Gold City 222!

Rain Right up to Start of the Match , Ben West won The PSL Segment , Tony Richardson won The ARA segment and Ben West won The 50/50 Segment ! Tony Richardson won The Overall 222 with Ben Coming in 2nd overall ! Ben has Finish 2nd three Times this weekend so he has shot very well finishing 2nd behind Cruthis Sanford & Jeff Langely @ ChickenFoot and Today behind "Bones"! I would put my $ on Ben At the Triple Crown; He should have a best finish of any Australian in the Triple Crown beating a 64th in 2015 ! He has Ben the consistant shooter this weekend after 3 Matches , Thanks for sending your best to the USA !

Default Thanks for your support !

ChickenFoot got off to a very good start of the 2017 ARA Season with 23 Shooters showing up to Shoot! Thanks Again ! We are finalizing the "2017 Bases Loaded" weekend and we are tweaking the Format some what that will give a new twist to our appreciation of Shooters that come and shoot with us here @ ChickenFoot! We will announce it after The Triple Crown next week!
    Last edited by SLICK WILLY; 1 Day Ago at 07:09 AM.